How about some sister bows?

How to's, questions, and build alongs for those who enjoy the craft of building traditional bows.
Forum rules
No selling of traditional bows you manufactured. Only sponsors are allowed to post new bows for sale.
Big Foot

Re: How about some sister bows?

#11 Post by Big Foot »

Captainkirk wrote:Beautiful (actually, stunning!) bows, Kirk. Do you have a website other than FB? (I'm not on FB)

http://bigfootbows.com/

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#12 Post by Captainkirk »

Big Foot wrote:
Captainkirk wrote:Beautiful (actually, stunning!) bows, Kirk. Do you have a website other than FB? (I'm not on FB)

http://bigfootbows.com/
Thanks for the URL, Kirk! :mrgreen:
Aim small, miss small!

stumper

#13 Post by stumper »

WWWWOOOOWWWW
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Mohawk

#14 Post by Mohawk »

Good grief! Spectacular work!

Ole Dave

#15 Post by Ole Dave »

As I posted in another thread on Bigfoot bows here:

Yes, I'm a fan of Kirk's design and bow building. Not a fan because he was a "friend" first , but because he took time to share some of his research during my wait period, even though he knew he was "throwing pearls of wisdom before swine" but I could follow the bouncing ball enough to realize he has insights few bother to gain and he incorporates that into his design.

Yes, his bows are beautisuckle...but their performance out shines their looks.

Kirk became a friend because of the passion he showed in his work, the care he took in building my own personal bow and the interest in my questions. Not to take away from the looks of his bows at all. NO! Just that their beauty is nothing compared to the performance.

Like E.F. Hutton, when he speaks---LISTEN! He's one of the rare few who will share his hard earned knowledge....
All we have and call our own, once belonged to someone else, and will again. Our purpose here is not to serve ourselves.

Bigfoot SAS LB (47# LB limbs 38# Semi Static RC limbs)

Couple of old Bear bows

Return to “The Bowyer”