Kalamzoo Show

Traditional archery events, club announcements, 3D shoots.
Forum rules
Post all club events or traditional archery related gatherings.
Roadking

Kalamzoo Show

#1 Post by Roadking »

Hey anyone heading out to Kalamazoo this weekend for the Trad Show? Weather permitting my son and I are going Friday night, and then Sat morning to try and listen to Rod Jenkins (speaks at 10am). 1st time going, have heard it's pretty cool. Lot's of stuff to buy :shock: :lol:

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Kalamzoo Show

#2 Post by Carpdaddy »

Too fur up the holler for me, I do attend the one in Ky every year, and I am hoping to get to the Tennessee Classic this year. Got too save up some $$ for those, too much available.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

No, but sounds like a good time!
Take pictures if you can and share!
Aim small, miss small!

Roadking

#4 Post by Roadking »

Will do Kirk, then I can try to learn how to post pics out here. Tony when's the one in Kentucky?

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

April 7-9. It's listed right under this one in events. Would be great if some of us could get together at one of these events. I'm thinking Hornfrog is from Illinois also and he came a few years ago, not sure what part or even if my memory is correct. I think LinemanSteve may have scarred him for life! :lol: :lol:
It's the only time that my grandson/son will take any interest in shooting a bow, he always goes with me. Two other local members here go also.

Roadking

#6 Post by Roadking »

Tony thanks I'll put the dates down and if the work load isn't to heavy I'll try to make it down. By the way I told Jim Neaves about the rules on this forum and I'll have him ship my new Chimera to you 1st for that quality control you mentioned earlier, and all other bows in the future. Sorry my 1st forum, didn't mean to rude. :lol:

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#7 Post by Carpdaddy »

:lol: I'll let it slide if you will try to come to the Ky Tradfest gathering, I'll try to teach the bow to shoot straight there if the sights aren't already off too much. :mrgreen:

Roadking

#8 Post by Roadking »

Need all the help and advice I can get!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#9 Post by Carpdaddy »

I promise that you don't want the kind of help I give while shooting at these events! While Steve or Mark are shooting I like to stand behind them saying things like "don't look at that limb" or "become the arrow" etc..

Roadking

#10 Post by Roadking »

Hmm maybe the distraction would help me concentrate more on "the spot" and ignore you :shock: :lol:

Return to “Events”