I need a knife sheeth

How to's, questions, and build alongs for those traditional archers who also enjoy the fine craft of making Custom Knives and Hawks.
Forum rules
Topics include Knife and Hawk questions, advice and build alongs.
Crazynate

I need a knife sheeth

#1 Post by Crazynate »

I received this really cool
Knife from a mentor of mine that passed away. He was a straight bad boy Marine that fought in the pacific islands. He made knives for years after the war. He gave this one to me and the sheeth is to big and the knife slides out. I thought i remember someone on here that makes custom sheeths? If so and your interested please let me know. I'd like to carry this with me in the woods but not until I find the right size sheeth. It was an honor he gave it to me and as a former Marine myself it means even more coming from a real war hero like him. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. Thanks Image
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Graps

Re: I need a knife sheeth

#2 Post by Graps »

I could possibly do it , is the sheath you have just sloppy ?
If that's all , it could have a few stiches added to it and then you would still have the original sheath .
I have an old knife of my dads that I just wont make a new sheath for because of the memories .
But if you want a new one , I can make you one .
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Graps

#3 Post by Graps »

Nate , do you ever check your past posts ?
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#4 Post by Captainkirk »

graps wrote:Nate , do you ever check your past posts ?
You might have to rattle his cage with a PM. He's been bow hunting so it's understandable...
Aim small, miss small!

White Falcon

#5 Post by White Falcon »

Not to take work away from graps!!!If graps doesn't make you one I would love to.

Return to “Knives and Hawks”