Wes Wallace Mentor 64" 52#@28" (RH)

Buy and sell traditional bows.
Forum rules
Buying and selling of traditional bows only. Selling of new bows you manufactured prohibited unless you are a sponsor.
Longbowfanatic

Wes Wallace Mentor 64" 52#@28" (RH)

#1 Post by Longbowfanatic »

I am selling my W.W. Mentor, 64" 52#@28, to assist in funding my purchase of another bow. If you're looking for a mint bow, this bow is not for you. This bow has been used, but not abused. I purchased this bow this summer from an elderly gentleman because I wanted to try some of the top recurves from well known bowyers. This bow has several scratches and dings on the riser, the most significant being along the inside edge of the riser window. The limb tips are in good shape, however, there are several scratches on the upper limb tip. I will try to show all the areas which are dinged or scratched. There are also blackened areas on the top and bottom limbs where the limbs meets the riser. I was told that this was from a strap on arrow quiver. All of the aforementioned imperfections are cosmetic. All that said, this is a solid bow. It shoots great and will be serviceable for an archer searching for a really reasonably priced custom bow. Also, this bow was sold to be without rubber or plastic washers under the limb bolts & bezels. I purchased rubber washers at the local hardware store and trimmed them to fit the limb bolts, so there was some protection between the bezels and the limbs.

I have priced this bow at about half the cost of a new W.W. Mentor due to its condition. $450.00 TYD in the Continental US only. PayPal accepted. No trade offers, please. If you have questions, feel free to email me at dennis.frichtl@gmail.com

Crazynate

Re: Wes Wallace Mentor 64" 52#@28" (RH)

#2 Post by Crazynate »

WHAT A STEAL. I have wanted a WW since I shot a gentlemans at Compton maybe 5 years ago. I bet this 64" is so smooth.
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Shadowhntr

#3 Post by Shadowhntr »

Hahaha! Need a bib Nate?
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Longbowfanatic

#4 Post by Longbowfanatic »

Crazynate wrote:WHAT A STEAL. I have wanted a WW since I shot a gentlemans at Compton maybe 5 years ago. I bet this 64" is so smooth.
Smooth as butter! To me, it doesn't feel like 52#'s

Shadowhntr

#5 Post by Shadowhntr »

Oh geez....youre not making this EASY are you? Ive not had interest in a recurve in quite a while.....and then this... dang it's perfect!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Longbowfanatic

#6 Post by Longbowfanatic »

Shadowhntr wrote:Oh geez....youre not making this EASY are you? Ive not had interest in a recurve in quite a while.....and then this... dang it's perfect!
I will offer this: If you want it, I will ship it to you and if you don't like it after, say four days of shooting it, you pay to ship it back and I'll refund your money. I'm pouring on the pressure. :lol:

Longbowfanatic

#7 Post by Longbowfanatic »

C'mon Nate & Jason. This is a great bow. It shoots awesome. You know you want it! Hahaha!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#8 Post by Captainkirk »

Longbowfanatic wrote:C'mon Nate & Jason. This is a great bow. It shoots awesome. You know you want it! Hahaha!
Just stop yourself, Dennis. Now you're making ME want it! :shock:
Aim small, miss small!

Longbowfanatic

#9 Post by Longbowfanatic »

Captainkirk wrote:
Longbowfanatic wrote:C'mon Nate & Jason. This is a great bow. It shoots awesome. You know you want it! Hahaha!
Just stop yourself, Dennis. Now you're making ME want it! :shock:
:lol:

Crazynate

#10 Post by Crazynate »

I avoided this post because I am to tempted lol. That is one fine bow. I have wanted one a long time but I better be good. My wife's running low on patience with archery buying. Best of luck to ya though.
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Return to “Traditional bow classifieds”