Winner of Raptor Arrows! Check these arrows out!!

Announcements for Great hunts, Traditional Bows and Hunting Gear Giveaways
Forum rules
You must be over the age of 18 to be in hunt draws. If you win a hunt or a Traditional bow you are not eligible to win that category prize again for one year. Good luck.
bogenschuetze

Winner of Raptor Arrows! Check these arrows out!!

#1 Post by bogenschuetze »

Greetings Fellow TradHunters!
I just received the prize of a dozen custom-made arrows I won from Raptor Archery, Traditional & Primitive Archery Supplies, Hood River, O!!! regon. After being notified that I had won one of the first drawings sponsored on the website by Raptor Archery, I called Ted at Raptor Archery. We had a great conversation. I told him that I would like to have a set of arrows to shoot out of my AMO 58", 56#@28", Dale Dye, "Good Medicine" take-down recurve. Since this bow uses a FastFlight bowstring, we discussed the possible shaft options and finally decided on one dozen 28 inch "Eagles", featuring 80# spined spruce shafts with a 5" parabolic orange barred cock fletching and two 5" parabolic grey barred fletching with orange "classic" nocks, orange capping with black and gold cresting, tipped with 125gr. field points. When I opened the box today, I could not believe how beautiful these arrows were!!! These arrows are truly functional works of art!!!!! I can't wait to try them out. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait several months to shoot them, since I'm recovering from extensive tendon transfer surgery to my right thumb, index, middle and ring fingers of my right hand. My surgeon and physical therapist tell me that I should regain normal use of my thumb and fingers by October. It's going to be a long..... spring and summer, but just wanting to try these arrows will be part of my motivation to do my rehab! Thanks again to Ted at Raptor Archery

Tradman

Re: Winner of Raptor Arrows! Check these arrows out!!

#2 Post by Tradman »

we need some pics man!
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Tradman

#3 Post by Tradman »

Heres the arrows that were won...i moved it over to campfire to get more attention to it,those are some very nice arrows.
Attachments
100_4472-1.jpeg
(1.38 MiB) Not downloaded yet
100_4470.JPG
(1.36 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Ben

#4 Post by Ben »

Nice! I can see myself losing something that nice!

Jesse Minish

#5 Post by Jesse Minish »

Nice arrows congrats

TradRat

#6 Post by TradRat »

Man those are some sweet stick missles! Congrats and look forward to seeing some game come down to them.
"It is not the end result but, the lessons and the journey of the hunt that count!" TW Lanoy

Coaster500

#7 Post by Coaster500 »

SaaaWeeeet!!! Congrats ->->->->-> :)
''Life's tough, pilgrim,and it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' JohnWayne

4dogs

#8 Post by 4dogs »

Very Nice!

tnpaw

#9 Post by tnpaw »

Beautiful! is all i can say!
Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right :^)

kanati

#10 Post by kanati »

we got to see some pics!!! congratulations and enjoy,put alittle red on'em

Return to “Gear, Bows and Hunt Giveaways”