Weather Check

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
White Falcon

Re: Weather Check

#181 Post by White Falcon »

High 90's all week!

Grizzly

#182 Post by Grizzly »

no idea. I stepped on a nail while checking the dogs cause our neighbor was trying to recreate a Vietnam mortar attack on the other side of his wooden fence.

Looks real pretty out the window though.

I'm glad I was caught up on pulling weeds in the garden and at least half of the mowing. Maybe I'll finish up tomorrow. They gave me one of those antibiotics that makes my head swim. Not sure when my last tetanus shot was, so I got one of those also.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#183 Post by Captainkirk »

I know the feeling, Craig. I've been clearing our chain link fence from all the buckthorn our neighbor has been allowing to grow hog wild...nasty, nasty stuff. You could use the thorns for finishing nails. I stepped on one Friday and it went right through the rubber sole of my gym shoe and into my heel. Jesus was probably not happy with the language that issued forth... :oops:
Aim small, miss small!

White Falcon

#184 Post by White Falcon »

Ouch!

jaydee2trad

#185 Post by jaydee2trad »

hope you guys heal up. We got a lot of ground to make up in the garden, all that rain has grass and weeds growing like crazy. If I was trying to get grass to grow, it wouldn't but the moment you try to keep it out of a spot, it goes into overdrive. we try to weed as early as we can in the morning too, crazy not to. the sun is out and it is hot but we still have an 80 % chance of heavy rain again.

jaydee2trad

#186 Post by jaydee2trad »

even more rain today, should have planted rice

jaydee2trad

#187 Post by jaydee2trad »

No rain today, at least not yet but the sun is reminding us that it is still here. at least the humidity is not quite as bad

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#188 Post by Captainkirk »

Gonna be a hot weekend upcoming. Forecast is for mid to high 90s
Aim small, miss small!

jaydee2trad

#189 Post by jaydee2trad »

The AC sure is nice

Captainkirk
Site Admin