Weather Check

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
White Falcon

Re: Weather Check

#61 Post by White Falcon »

Mid 90's rest of the week, and humid.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#62 Post by Carpdaddy »

Hot, hot, 🥵 🥵 🥵 Hot! Lots of extreme heat warnings.

Lowcountry

#63 Post by Lowcountry »

Hot and Humid

stumper

#64 Post by stumper »

92 degrees with 98 percent humidity...not like my work uniform is very cool to wear...
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#65 Post by Captainkirk »

Supposed to top out near 100F here today and tomorrow with RealFeel temp around 110. Which might be alright except for the humidity.
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

#66 Post by Grizzly »

hot, hot, hot, here in central Illinois also. I'm glad we replaced our weak air conditioner before all this hit. Found a 24,000 btu window unit at Sam's. Much stronger than our old 18,000.

I can't imagine a uniform and then a vest and then all that gear. I hope you get to stay indoors or in the car alot. Problem is, that cars have a hard time keeping up in this heat and humidity; esp. the dark colors.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

dougedwards

#67 Post by dougedwards »

I don’t know about the entire globe but I do know that Virginia has been getting progressively warmer during the last 60 years. I can easily remember wearing a jacket on crisp October mornings during archery season. Last year I was wiping the sweat from my eyes while swatting mosquitoes and it has been like that for some time. This extreme heat is not only hard on us hunters but has become the worst nightmare for the elderly living in poverty. They have very few options of escape.

Doug
"Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another."
Ephesians 4:25

stumper

#68 Post by stumper »

Grizzly wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:04 pm hot, hot, hot, here in central Illinois also. I'm glad we replaced our weak air conditioner before all this hit. Found a 24,000 btu window unit at Sam's. Much stronger than our old 18,000.

I can't imagine a uniform and then a vest and then all that gear. I hope you get to stay indoors or in the car alot. Problem is, that cars have a hard time keeping up in this heat and humidity; esp. the dark colors.
Had several crime scenes today. All outdoors. So hot.....
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Lawrence128

#69 Post by Lawrence128 »

Hot, humid, and wet..... but that is what you get when you live on the Gulf Coast in the wettest city in the country.

Lowcountry

#70 Post by Lowcountry »

82 degrees today - at 5:45 am this morning! 90+ forecast for today. I am ready for some fall temps!

Return to “Campfire”