Secret Santa 2017

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Graps

Secret Santa 2017

#1 Post by Graps »

How about we do a secret Santa gift exchange?
So how about it? Lets hear some feedback and thoughts as to a possible price range and if it should be limited to hunting and or trad archery, stuff like that.
I'm thinking that all who sign up I could randomly shuffle the names and I will PM you with whoever you get.
Well?....... ;)
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Jamesh76

Re: Secret Santa

#2 Post by Jamesh76 »

I'd be interested. I'd say $10-30, more if anyone choose and anything new or used. Hunting related

Longbowfanatic

#3 Post by Longbowfanatic »

May I offer this? We all have busy lives and many expenses during the holidays. How about this? We look through our archery tackle. Find good stuff like broad heads you don't use, extra wood shafts for shooting squirrels, gloves, quivers, nocks, packs of feathers... that you don't use. Send your secret santa something you no longer use. Then, instead of having to buy something, you're sharing things you have and only have to pay the shipping costs. Thoughts?

cap4382

#4 Post by cap4382 »

I'm in. Budget sounds fine to me. Or somewhat equivalent in extra archery or hunting items

Jose

#5 Post by Jose »

I'm in. I also like the he idea of used or things not wanted because "one man's junk is another man's treasure" :lol:

Maybe those involved could give ideas too....like interested in broadheads, used wood arrows,...etc

J. Holden

#6 Post by J. Holden »

Count me in. I'm good with passing on something that I no longer need/use. I've seen Dennis' used stuff too. Please make sure he gets my name. Lol!

Jeremy

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#7 Post by Captainkirk »

I love the idea but having trouble thinking of trad stuff I don't need or use...?
Aim small, miss small!

Longbowfanatic

#8 Post by Longbowfanatic »

Captainkirk wrote:I love the idea but having trouble thinking of trad stuff I don't need or use...?
In that case, Kirk, draw my name and send my something new! :lol:

Longbowfanatic

#9 Post by Longbowfanatic »

J. Holden wrote:Count me in. I'm good with passing on something that I no longer need/use. I've seen Dennis' used stuff too. Please make sure he gets my name. Lol!

Jeremy
Good thing you're not right handed. You would be deep in nice bows!

Graps

#10 Post by Graps »

All very well and good, but like Kirk, I don't know what I don't need.
I don't think it needs to be just trad. Could be something like a pocket knife or compass.
Maybe we should each put a " what I want for Christmas " list on here.
Also, haven't heard from Carpdaddy or Shadowhunter.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Return to “Campfire”