Kmag

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Graps

Re: Kmag

#11 Post by Graps »

A K-Mag is one of my favorite bows.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

stumper

#12 Post by stumper »

I’ll admit that I have always wanted a k mag for tree stand hunting. Good thing about transitioning to lefty is it seems that both used bows and end of the year sales benifit lefty’s cause there is not as much of a market for them. Big jim a has a lefty new k mag for 319. But alas everything is an opportunity cost.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Graps

#13 Post by Graps »

It's funny, people complain about finger pintch with those short bows, but I've never noticed it.
Gotta love those K-Mags.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#14 Post by Captainkirk »

Mine doesn't pinch with 29.5 DL.
Aim small, miss small!

Crazynate

#15 Post by Crazynate »

I have never felt pinch on a Kmag either. I know a few guys who shoot them with long draw lengths with no issues.
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

cap4382

#16 Post by cap4382 »

I draw 29.5" as well, Kirk. I haven't felt any pinch myself. I love this thing, may have to pick up another one for backup.

Graps

#17 Post by Graps »

I think finger pinch is just a perception. I know people that claim they can't shoot a bow shorter than 60"

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#18 Post by Captainkirk »

graps wrote:I think finger pinch is just a perception. I know people that claim they can't shoot a bow shorter than 60"
Amazons?
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”