Bow giveaway

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
stumper

Re: Bow giveaway

#51 Post by stumper »

Shadowhntr wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:13 pm Maybe we are butt holes and don't know it???
.... probably... I know I am.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#52 Post by Captainkirk »

Just a reminder to the new members...if you've made more than 3 posts, you are eligible for this giveaway. Just invite some friends here, have them sign up and mention you sent them. That's all.
Aim small, miss small!

gettin closer

#53 Post by gettin closer »

I know I have more than 3 posts! Just need to get some people over here! Do we get to see pictures of the bow? Or is it custom to our specs?! :shock:

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#54 Post by Captainkirk »

I think he is still making it. Larry?
Aim small, miss small!

Tradman

#55 Post by Tradman »

Its not even started.30 days people 30 days.I have only seen a few newbies. :arrow: :? Its built to your specs whomever you are.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Tradman

#56 Post by Tradman »

How many members are you guys getting signed up? I don't see a whole lot of activity going on.You would think that getting a brand new bow made just for you would create an air of competition of some sort but when only a few guys are even in on the contest then it is what it is eh.I am bringing in a friend of mine to help.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#57 Post by Captainkirk »

I've extended 5 or 6 invitations, Larry. So far, only one has shown up.
Aim small, miss small!

Tradman

#58 Post by Tradman »

Plan on the family tree to sprout and take off like ivy man.

Return to “Campfire”