Bow giveaway

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Graps

Re: Bow giveaway

#31 Post by Graps »

Larry, I think this is fixed.
Kinda bad when you setup the rules for a giveaway and you are the one that wins. At least you will save on postage cost that way. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Tradman

#32 Post by Tradman »

I cannot win...The only way I win is when this website is running full steam ahead
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#33 Post by Captainkirk »

Well, just keep doing what you did yesterday for the rest of the year and we'll be fine.
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#34 Post by Shadowhntr »

Wow....busy man! Im still trying to talk people into joining with no luck yet....UGH.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#35 Post by Captainkirk »

I invited several, haven't showed up...yet.
Aim small, miss small!

Tradman

#36 Post by Tradman »

Unreal
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Cedar shooter

#37 Post by Cedar shooter »

Im glad i found this site I'm spreading the word.

gettin closer

#38 Post by gettin closer »

Lowcountry wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:17 am I'm new here via The Leatherwall. I believe it was Elkherder who posted over there soliciting new members.
I also found this site by the same path. Glad it was brought up. Some places are full of chit chat and others have a lot of true information and good knowlege. I see some good stuff here and look forward to reading and learning more.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#39 Post by Captainkirk »

gettin closer wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:49 pm
Lowcountry wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:17 am I'm new here via The Leatherwall. I believe it was Elkherder who posted over there soliciting new members.
I also found this site by the same path. Glad it was brought up. Some places are full of chit chat and others have a lot of true information and good knowlege. I see some good stuff here and look forward to reading and learning more.
There is a ton of good info dispersed amongst the chit-chat here, so please dig a little. I'm thrilled to have new members to share it with and hope all you new members will invite your friends over here as well.
Aim small, miss small!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#40 Post by Captainkirk »

Welp, looks like the two guys I invited blew me off...
Time to go hunting again.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”