Bow giveaway

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Tradman

Re: Bow giveaway

#16 Post by Tradman »

Gee....OK...I feel much better now...Let me find that out of business sign...Now where the heck did I put that !
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#17 Post by Captainkirk »

I might add, those 20-something active members are VERY active. The best of the best!
Aim small, miss small!

Tradman

#18 Post by Tradman »

Ya well...I just sold my soul and went pimpin on another trad site.... INCOMING....
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#19 Post by Captainkirk »

Gotcha two new members already! Nice work, Larry!
Aim small, miss small!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#20 Post by Captainkirk »

Dang! Larry's gonna win his own bow, fellers!
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#21 Post by Graps »

I personally think it's getting better. I have had to bump a few members once in a while go get them to post. Bit I don't mind.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Tradman

#22 Post by Tradman »

We need a lot of members.I mean....A LOT. to do what I want to do...Now get with it you guys.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#23 Post by Captainkirk »

Tradman wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:21 pm We need a lot of members.I mean....A LOT. to do what I want to do...Now get with it you guys.
Aye Aye, Skipper.
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#24 Post by Graps »

:cry: I've been trying. I know several traditional archers but they just don't want anything to do with a site like this.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#25 Post by Captainkirk »

Graps wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:01 pm :cry: I've been trying. I know several traditional archers but they just don't want anything to do with a site like this.
"A site like this", or internet forums in general?
A lot of the guys I've approached "don't do forums" at all. They prefer to boast of their exploits and hunting prowess on their Facebook page.
It's an issue with younger hunters these days.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”