For all our police oficers on here.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Longbowfanatic

Re: For all our police oficers on here.

#16 Post by Longbowfanatic »

Thanks for all the kind words to our LEO brothers and sisters. I was fortunate to have an amazing career in law enforcement for 27 years. I also have two brothers who are also police officers, one of whom has now retired. It's a tough, but noble career. Thanks for taking the time to express gratitude to our LEO community. That means a lot. Grizz- my deepest sympathies, brother.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#17 Post by Captainkirk »

Thanks to you for your service, Dennis!
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#18 Post by Graps »

👏👏👏👏
Thank you all out service people.........

And let us all remember what memorial day is all about.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Jose

#19 Post by Jose »

Longbowfanatic wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:52 am Thanks for all the kind words to our LEO brothers and sisters. I was fortunate to have an amazing career in law enforcement for 27 years. I also have two brothers who are also police officers, one of whom has now retired. It's a tough, but noble career. Thanks for taking the time to express gratitude to our LEO community. That means a lot. Grizz- my deepest sympathies, brother.
Well said....... I would like to thank everyone for their gratitude. Law enforcement has changed greatly since I was sworn in. I know for me, it is people like all of you here, that show us their support on a regular basis that gives me hope. Thank you to all of you and especially those veterans who served and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our great country. Grizzly, I am so sorry for your loss.......

Graps

#20 Post by Graps »

Good to see you here Jose, and you fine people are very appreciated here. :D
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#21 Post by Captainkirk »

Like everything else, the news channels love to focus on negativity and sensationalism and when they find a bad apple, they put it on display for the world to see. This tends to sour the overall opinion of police in the public eye, when the majority (by a huge margin) of LEO's are some of the finest people I've met, with public safety in mind. And they do a tough job day in and day out, with little or no thanks, that most of us wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Hats off to all who are serving and those who have served. I am honored to be among you here on this forum! :D
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”