CAMPFEST !!!waterloo county bowmen .July 13to15

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Ontairoarcher1

CAMPFEST !!!waterloo county bowmen .July 13to15

#1 Post by Ontairoarcher1 »

Hi everyone .Just a quick note to all .If your looking for a great weekend of shoot camping eating .campfires and yes this year a blanket sale!!!!!!!.Then Waterloo county bowmen has the place .Bring a friend bring the family bring everyone ..There's room fir campers .rvs .tents etc begins fri night open shoot with many classes trad .being I hope the biggest this year! .several new 3ds .great range .and brilliant 3d corse .lots of food snacks .drinks .don't for get the campfires at our two pits .lots of great prizes .1440 jugs hollow Rd Westmount rose . From waterloo ontairo follow Northfield to the wo derfull town of conastogo Continue through. Till you see jigs hollow Rd on the right .follow signs ! Set In the rolling hills and hardwood forests on suthern ontairo .We have what has to be one of the best peaces of land for club.Come see for yourself.Camp fest ! For the hole family .for everyone .Bring a friend that dosnt shoot we have several bows available for use ..

Graps

Re: CAMPFEST !!!waterloo county bowmen .July 13to15

#2 Post by Graps »

Welcome to the site.
Sounds like a good time.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Yes, welcome aboard! Glad you've joined us!
Waterloo is a bit too far to drive with short notice, but thanks for sharing! I hope you will give us a full account along with pictures (we LOVE pictures!) of the event!
Aim small, miss small!

Ontairoarcher1

#4 Post by Ontairoarcher1 »

For sure I will .we are trying to make it as big as possible .the first year they did a pig roast for dinner sat night I'd like to see it get back to that again .for that we need to get numbers up .but we will get there .

Graps

#5 Post by Graps »

Hope it's a good turnout for you.
Really looking forward to you telling about it with pictures. :D
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Ontairoarcher1

#6 Post by Ontairoarcher1 »

Will do .

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#7 Post by Carpdaddy »

Sounds like fun, going to one more this year, done got it planned. Thanks for joining us here.

Ontairoarcher1

#8 Post by Ontairoarcher1 »

Ok folKS. So here ismore info I got today from club .Because of low at tendency last year they are changing things a bit .gates open fri at noon .shooting Friday night I ya have time .camping no cost.club Wil be makeing food sat and sun .pop water for sale ..hopefully we will get better turn out this year.so next year we can step it up even more .cheers .will still be a great time .

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#9 Post by Captainkirk »

Sounds like a blast! Pass the word about Trad Hunter!
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”