The yip says it all

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
jaydee2trad

The yip says it all

#1 Post by jaydee2trad »

Well, when it rains it pours. The step daughter is in process of a divorce, they have 2 girls. today, their little poodle was taken out of the yard by a coyote. I have warned them about the coyotes and to keep their dog in the enclosed yard but they just let it run free. The town coyotes make a living on cats and dogs and other pets. You see all of the missing pets posters and rewards offered but most of them are in vain. already coyote poop. Usually all that is heard is a yip as the dog is taken. Coyotes don't mess around with pets, they tend to kill them quickly to avoid getting hurt. I have known of them taking some big dogs, especially 1-3 year old hounds. They lure the bigger dogs out to be attacked by several coyotes waiting. I always wonder what an animal rights person would say if they saw their beloved pet taken by a coyote. Even possums are predators and can and will take cats and smaller dogs, something that most people don't realize. Those canine teeth are there for a reason and they sure like chicken. Anyways, there will be coyote poop with while curly poodle hair in it. Tastes like chicken!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: The yip says it all

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

Sounds like a valid reason to set a chicken carcass in the yard and sit in a chair with your bow
Aim small, miss small!

jaydee2trad

Re: The yip says it all

#3 Post by jaydee2trad »

or on their house lol

Return to “Campfire”