Huunting season

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
AWPForester

Huunting season

#1 Post by AWPForester »

Well fellas,

It is almost that time here. I realize that some of you guys have been hunting for awhile now, but WV's bow season starts Oct.1st. I want to wish all you guys the best of luck. Be safe and shoot straight and share some pics and stories. Good day, Good season, and God Bless you all.

AWPForester a.k.a Justin Howell

Tradman

Re: Huunting season

#2 Post by Tradman »

Lets see some pics and hear them stories folks,good luck.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Bowferd

#3 Post by Bowferd »

Nebraska Season Choice opened yesterday which happend to be my day off. It's early for me but I did keep my eyes open while working on some wood arrows and touching up some bh's. First cold wave and rained most of the day, didn't see hide nor hair even on the alfalfa field behind my living quarters. It's like they knew the opener and decided to bed down all day.
Earlier this evening there was more activity and some movement.
We're fortunate to have a long season, an abundant population, and 2 for $30 again this year.
And youth permit is a whopping $6 resident and non-resident. I think they're doing a good job.
Fred

Stalker

#4 Post by Stalker »

26 LONG days and a wake up until I can hunt here in NY. Good luck and stay safe everyone!

RD

#5 Post by RD »

Just got back from a successful Wy antelope hunt. Our group went 5 for 5 with decoys, 2 Trad shooters and 3 wheelies. Missed a doe here last night.

Jesse Minish

#6 Post by Jesse Minish »

RD wrote:Just got back from a successful Wy antelope hunt. Our group went 5 for 5 with decoys, 2 Trad shooters and 3 wheelies. Missed a doe here last night.
Congrats! Any pics?

RD

#7 Post by RD »

Yea, but I don't get along well with photobucket.

bjorn

#8 Post by bjorn »

RD you don't need photobucket to post pics on this site. Just attach them to your poat from your desktop. Click on 'full editor' at the bottom of this box, it is so easy a caveman can do it.

Return to “Campfire”