Welcome

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Welcome

#166 Post by Carpdaddy »

Welcome HuntforDinner glad you joined up and jumped right in. Looking forward to learning more about you, especially the part about your bow/bows.

Cookies

#167 Post by Cookies »

Welcome aboard HuntforDinner! Nice to add to the Canadian collective in here ( and a fellow Onotarian, no less)!

Shadowhntr

#168 Post by Shadowhntr »

Hello, wanted to drop in and say hi and tell a short bit about myself. I have had a bow in my hands since I was about 7 years old, so roughly 41 years. Of that, about 10 years was messing with wheels in my late teens to mid 20's. Cut my teeth on traditional archery, then strayed, and then right back to my passion of tried and true. Have never looked back every since. Have taken a number of whitetails traditionally including my P&Y harvest this past season. I also enjoy hunting small game, fish, and stump shooting.

I have 2 sons, who follow in the traditional path, and both have only ever known traditional hunting and shooting from childhood, and is quite a passion for them as well.

Im all about archery hunting, and any other outdoors adventure you can think of. Im glad to have found this site, it seems like a very down to earth bunch of guys.
Thanks, and looking forward to getting to know you all!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Kybownut

#169 Post by Kybownut »

Hey Jason , glad you found us. This is truly a bunch of great guys, we may not be the most technical bunch. But we will do our best to help in any way we can and there are some very talented members( unfortunately I'm not one of them ). If you're looking for a site with the kind of guys you'd like to hunt and hang out with this is the one. IMO again welcome to Trad hunter. Johnny

Graps

#170 Post by Graps »

Welcome Jason , we love pictures , so how bout that PY buck for us .
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#171 Post by Carpdaddy »

Welcome to the site Jason, jump right in with both feet.

Shadowhntr

#172 Post by Shadowhntr »

graps wrote:Welcome Jason , we love pictures , so how bout that PY buck for us .

Thanks guys! I will try to... I have had pic sizing probs in the past.. where should i post the pics,,,campfire? I been on some sites that are very particular about where you post...haha!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#173 Post by Carpdaddy »

Post them wherever, I just want to see that thing.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#174 Post by Captainkirk »

Welcome, Jason! Your two sons are welcome as well!
We aren't as particular about where posts go as we are about you joining in and making them! We'd love to see your P&Y buck. You sound like you will fit right in. Just make sure you bring your sense of humor...a lot of good-time funnin' and joshing goes on here but this is a really good bunch of guys.
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#175 Post by Shadowhntr »

Captainkirk wrote:Welcome, Jason! Your two sons are welcome as well!
We aren't as particular about where posts go as we are about you joining in and making them! We'd love to see your P&Y buck. You sound like you will fit right in. Just make sure you bring your sense of humor...a lot of good-time funnin' and joshing goes on here but this is a really good bunch of guys.

No worries at all then,,,,,im a prankster and jokster myself! Hahaha! I have serious moments, buy I mostly live my life laughing and smiling!Thanks to you and all!

Return to “Campfire”