Flatline Bows

Forum rules
Be fair.
Jose

Re: Flatline Bows

#16 Post by Jose »

Lou, thanks for the kind words! I hope that bow works as good for you as it did for me!.....I did love that bow but know you like it just as much. At least it is at a good home. :lol:

hornfrog

#17 Post by hornfrog »

I believe it does Jose. I've truly enjoyed it and make sure it gets up early in the morning and goes to bed not long after dark. :D
"Nothing wrong with the quiet."

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#18 Post by Carpdaddy »

Hornfrog mentioned the bow being 68" and shooting it from a stand, are either of you using a climbing stand or hang on with no rail around you. I know that it can be done if the bows lower limb comes down inside the rails, I was just curious.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#19 Post by Captainkirk »

Flatline Bows LLC wrote:Lou, thanks for the kind words! I hope that bow works as good for you as it did for me!.....I did love that bow but know you like it just as much. At least it is at a good home. :lol:
What makes you think Lou gave it a good home?
I heard he won't even feed it.... :shock:
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#20 Post by Carpdaddy »

He has the bow out in a tree this morning trying to fed it what it seems to want! It's a meat eater.

hornfrog

#21 Post by hornfrog »

Buck walked behind a big tree this evening and I never saw him again. Deer 1 Frog 0. :)

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#22 Post by Carpdaddy »

Was he one of those that will make you miss sleep?

Jose

#23 Post by Jose »

Carpdaddy wrote:Hornfrog mentioned the bow being 68" and shooting it from a stand, are either of you using a climbing stand or hang on with no rail around you. I know that it can be done if the bows lower limb comes down inside the rails, I was just curious.
Most of mine are hang on stands with no rail. I do hunt out of some ladder stands which causes me to adjust some. I have not tried a 68" out of a climber. I have used others and found I need to keep the sections close to each other. When I stand it allows me to shhot okay.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#24 Post by Carpdaddy »

That's what I always do, being short has some advantages, my climber top is usually set down against the bottom. I'm finishing a 64" bow and was just wondering if I may have problems with it in a climber, don't have with shorter bows.

hornfrog

#25 Post by hornfrog »

Hang on stands this year. I do have a climber that once your where you want to be in the tree you can flip the back rest and use it for a seat like a hang on. Can't remember the brand name, but neat stand.

Return to “Product Review”