Elkseeker. A review of sorts.

Forum rules
Be fair.
stumper

Re: Elkseeker. A review of sorts.

#41 Post by stumper »

Elkman wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:03 am Thanks Dave for doing this review. ☺
You guys have no idea how much it means to me to hear your kind remarks in regards to my bows.😢
Thank you very much! ;)
I have one last section to write if theses Jokers at work will ever leave me alone....
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

stumper

#42 Post by stumper »

I wish I could break down all the wonderful aspects of this bow to you all. Unfortunately this bow was sent to me in a moment where my work life really became overwhelming. I was never able to get the bow on a chronograph like I had hoped.

I have finally drummed up the courage to repack the elk Seeker into his beautiful wooden box as I cannot justify hanging on to it any longer. I do not know how many shots I took out of the elk Seeker, but suffice it to say it was enough to convince me that I need to own one someday. It is easy to get lost in the world of bows with all the name brands can all the newest models and if you take anything from this review let it be to not overlook this bow in your quest.

This bow clearly reflects the skill of a person who has spent his entire life working with wood. From the seamless glue lines to the flawless performance I cannot find a fault with the bow. I can tell you that Tom must take immense pride in the workmanship that he puts into these bows and I can tell you that simply by the quality of bow in front of me.

I only wish I had more time, perhaps I just need to pony up. Again I wish to say thanks to Tom for trusting me with his pride and joy.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Graps

#43 Post by Graps »

Very well said, that bow is just amazing.
I will also say, I have never shot a better bow, I have shot some on the same level.
Flatline and Elkseeker bows are on the same level of craftsmanship and performance. :D :D :D
Definitely home run hitters. 8-) 8-) 8-)
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Return to “Product Review”