Face mask and neck garder...

For all the things we make ourselves for the outdoor world that are not covered in the other specific DIY area.
White Falcon

Face mask and neck garder...

#1 Post by White Falcon »

on the cheep. I just cut off the bottom part of the leg of an old pair of cheep fleece camo Pajamas to the length I wanted..
Attachments
DSCN8756 (2).JPG
DSCN8756 (2).JPG (67.58 KiB) Viewed 488 times

Graps

Re: Face mask and neck garder...

#2 Post by Graps »

That looks like it will work great. ;)
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

White Falcon

#3 Post by White Falcon »

I hate a cold neck!

Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

Great idea. My problem is I wear glasses, and without cutouts for my nose and mouth, my glasses fog over; and sometimes do even with the cutouts. I liked to practice shooting without my glasses, just in case.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Grizzly

#5 Post by Grizzly »

Ohhh, the knotty pine makes me so homesick.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

White Falcon

#6 Post by White Falcon »

I wear glasses also, but not when I shoot traditional. If I do have hem on, I just don't pull it up so far. I hate a cold neck.
I live in a log house, and all the walls inside are pine.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#7 Post by Carpdaddy »

Great idea!

Grizzly

#8 Post by Grizzly »

I hate hair cuts in the winter for the same reason. I also like to keep the hood on the Carharrt when it gets nasty out too.

I remember in the 50's when Grandpa who must have believed in a finish for the knotty pine walls being applied, wanted to, and Dad who didn't want to darken them discussing it. Grandpa, who fought in the Spanish American War won out over Dad who was in WW2. Then my Uncle who went to Korea would spend time with us in the summers until I went off to Viet Nam. Grandpa's Dad was in the Civil War. One of my brothers was at the war protest march in Wash. DC :roll: while I was over there. Dad was ready to wring his neck. Which brings me full circle to cold necks :lol: Ain't getting old strange?

White Falcon

#9 Post by White Falcon »

Yep!
Attachments
DSCN8783.JPG
DSCN8783.JPG (36.86 KiB) Viewed 470 times

Sean

#10 Post by Sean »

That looks like I need to make myself one of those.

Return to “DIY section”