1st post Howdy

Big Foot

1st post Howdy

#1 Post by Big Foot »

Yo.... A friend of mine told me about your site here, so i thought i'd test the waters and see if i could be a part of it....

I've been an archer for about 27 years, & building traditional bows for about 10 of those years. But it still never ceases to amaze me how much there is left to learn about our great sport all the way around....

Ole Dave

Re: 1st post Howdy

#2 Post by Ole Dave »

Welcome, Kirk.

Glad you showed up! I've been braggin on ya some so if your ears be burning, tough! :)
All we have and call our own, once belonged to someone else, and will again. Our purpose here is not to serve ourselves.

Bigfoot SAS LB (47# LB limbs 38# Semi Static RC limbs)

Couple of old Bear bows

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Howdy, and welcome! You can't go wrong with a name like "Bigfoot" (or "Kirk", for that matter!) :lol:
Glad to see you here and hope you will make it your second home! :mrgreen:
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#4 Post by Shadowhntr »

Howdy Kirk! So glad you found your way here! Welcome! Kick off the shoes, throw back the easy chair, and let the post fly!

Im loving the looks of your beautiful bows!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Ole Dave

#5 Post by Ole Dave »

Kirk has shown a lot of hobby builders a lot of tricks of the trade...but time on computer is time away from chores and biz...so I hope he finds time to come visit and share...

Like many, some sites one finds too many rules and close scrutiny, but here it seems way more relaxed for those who like to call a spade a spade or a rusty danged shovel!
All we have and call our own, once belonged to someone else, and will again. Our purpose here is not to serve ourselves.

Bigfoot SAS LB (47# LB limbs 38# Semi Static RC limbs)

Couple of old Bear bows

Mitch Edwards

#6 Post by Mitch Edwards »

Welcome Kirk L. Heard a lot of good about you and your bows. Would like to add one to the pile someday

Jamesh76

#7 Post by Jamesh76 »

welcome

cap4382

#8 Post by cap4382 »

Howdy! I'm with Mitch, I've heard good things about your bear takedown limbs (hint hint). Glad to have you

Longtrad

#9 Post by Longtrad »

Howdy Kirk, welcom aboard! I have been admiring your work for a couple years now. Ol' Dave sure hasn't been making it easier for me with all his posts about his new Semi Static limbs either!

Return to “New Member Check In”