Checking in

JBaker01

Checking in

#1 Post by JBaker01 »

Just saying hello, name is Jason though most call me Jake, live here in eastern NC, Morehead city, work as a fire/medic here on the island (SOBX). I been digging around the site for a little while. I'm 44 been shooting trad for I don't know? Since 93 I think? Have two recurves, identical Schafer silver tips except one is a 60# and the other is a 55#FF. The 55 is my main go to. Just mainly hunt whitetails, more hunting them than killing them! :mrgreen: but I try and have fun doing so. Maybe I can add some pics and stuff in the near future but for now just reading some of y'all's stories.

Anyone around eastern NC?

Shoot straight!

J

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Checking in

#2 Post by Carpdaddy »

Welcome aboard Jake, probably good that you go by that since with done have a few Jason's around here and one of them may hurt your reputation! :lol: :lol: I won't mention which one, I'll just let him stay in the Shadow. :mrgreen: Anyhow I'm glad you joined.

Shadowhntr

#3 Post by Shadowhntr »

Yes welcome! Great to have you! We'll be looking forward to hearing all you have to say.

Carpdaddys right....that darn Jason Cook (cookies) is an ornery one!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

JBaker01

#4 Post by JBaker01 »

thanks y'all! Appreciate it, and since Jason may be toxic around here I'll gladly go by Jake!

Cool stuff on here, looking forward to it!

Officially

Jake!

Longtrad

#5 Post by Longtrad »

Welcome aboard! Just for fun, what kind of arrows are you running out of those silver tips? I've never got the chance to draw one but have heard they are real sweet shooters

Mohawk

#6 Post by Mohawk »

Welcome Jake! If you've been shooting trad since '93, I'll bet you've got quite a few stories! Feel free to work em in as you see fit. :D

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#7 Post by Captainkirk »

Welcome, Jake! I hear great things about the Silvertip. Love to see some photos. And watch out for them "Jason" fellers, they's all up to no good! :?
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “New Member Check In”