Hello!

J. Holden

Hello!

#1 Post by J. Holden »

Just received the word that I've been approved to post here. So I wanted to take moment and say "Hi". Hope I'm able to contribute in some small way. But more importantly I hope I'm able to learn a thing or two. Thanks for having me.

Jeremy Holden

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

J. Holden wrote:Just received the word that I've been approved to post here. So I wanted to take moment and say "Hi". Hope I'm able to contribute in some small way. But more importantly I hope I'm able to learn a thing or two. Thanks for having me.

Jeremy Holden

Hello, and Welcome, Jeremy! (Sorry for flushing you with the rest of the turds last week!) :oops:
I hope you will make yourself at home so we can begin heckling you like we do Dennis (just kidding!) :lol: We don't heckle you, do we Dennis? Dennis? :shock:
But seriously, glad you've joined us here, looking forward to hearing from you and about your experiences, equipment, and practice routines. Again, a very warm welcome,Jeremy. :mrgreen:
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#3 Post by Graps »

Welcome and join in . Glad to have you aboard .
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#4 Post by Carpdaddy »

Welcome Jeremy, glad to have another Tradhunter. I look forward to learning more about you. What are you shooting, what bow, arrows? We love bow pictures.
Thanks again for joining, we need lots of help with Kirk. :lol:

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#5 Post by Captainkirk »

Carpdaddy wrote: Thanks again for joining, we need lots of help with Kirk. :lol:
You have to keep that door locked. I've told you again and again, it's for your own good, Tony!
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#6 Post by Shadowhntr »

Welcome aboard Jeremy! Im looking forward to getting to know you, and to hear all you have to say! So glad you found your way to us!

In the upper left corner of this page and below your user name/log in, you can find the words "view active topics". If you click it, it brings up all the activity here on TH. Dont miss graps custom knife game we are just beginning in the campfire. It's stickied towards the top.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Longbowfanatic

#7 Post by Longbowfanatic »

Welcome, brother! Glad you're here!

Crazynate

#8 Post by Crazynate »

Welcome welcome welcome
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Longtrad

#9 Post by Longtrad »