jaydee2trad

#1 Post by jaydee2trad »

Hello to all. Been trying to get on this site for several months, seemed to have something wrong every time but finally got it right. I am an older disabled vet, been shooting bows since about mid 60's. I have gone the gaunlet of longbows, recurves as well as compounds as my health worsened. Had a lot of brain tramua and finally got semi stabilized and so got back into shooting again last year. Have taken a lot of deer with the bow as well as a ton of fish, frogs and other various small game. The love of the stick and string has always been big for me. Now due to being a little crippled up, my walking is very limited and my left eye is nearly blind so my shots are now pretty close 5-20 yards tops and my bow weight is all time low at 45# max. I strive for around 42# but it is what it is. Anyways, hope to fit in and be of some help somehow. JD

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: new member

#2 Post by Carpdaddy »

Welcome to the site, glad you broke through and got in, but sorry about your health issues. I sure have plenty of my own in that dept.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Welcome aboard! Glad you got through the snares and into the site. You are a welcome addition as things have been rather slow since the quarantine.
Aim small, miss small!

Elkman
Site Admin

#4 Post by Elkman »

Welcome from western Montana.
ENJOY!
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Return to “New Member Check In”