Miracles still happen!

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Miracles still happen!

#1 Post by Carpdaddy »

But most of you already know that since you remember my battle with cancer last year. But I'm not talking about that kind, this was a shooting miracle! :mrgreen: Even a blind hog will stumble up on an acorn once in a while. Late this evening I rushed over to fling just a few arrows before dark. First shot I tried 40 yards, couldn't tell where I hit but looked good going. Second from 40 I could tell went low.
Then I shot two from 20, first shot appeared to hit the mark, second I plucked and shot left. But look what I found when I walked up, first shot from 40 and 20 in Apple! Now for me that is a miracle! :mrgreen: Still haven't done it at 30.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Miracles still happen!

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

That ain't a miracle, that's...that's just wrong! :shock:
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#3 Post by Shadowhntr »

:shock: .....nice shootin tex!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#4 Post by Carpdaddy »

I rarely ever shoot from 40 yards and seriously doubt that it will ever happen again. But like those rare Robin Hoods I got one anyway. :mrgreen:

Shadowhntr

#5 Post by Shadowhntr »

Yeah.....rare huh? :? I've seen you make a number of what I'd call incredible shots. Enough so, that I know better then them being rare lucky shots, like you always try to pass them off as. :roll:
Even as a Pastor, it's ok to be dang good at something. I know you will never brag but I will certainly do it for you....I give credit where credit is due. 8-) ;)
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#6 Post by Carpdaddy »

Yea right; I'll let you know when it happens again, just don't hold your breath! :lol: :lol: :oops: Again; even a blind hog... I hope to be as good as you think I am some day. :mrgreen: But I will remember this miracle anyhow.

Return to “Practice/Training”