Couldn't stand it no mo'...

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
stumper

Re: Couldn't stand it no mo'...

#16 Post by stumper »

Well.... against the law here....but with a cop car parked out front, I havent received a complaint. I cant figure out why :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Couldn't stand it no mo'...

#17 Post by Captainkirk »

dahyer wrote:Well.... against the law here....but with a cop car parked out front, I havent received a complaint. I cant figure out why :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL! You must not have nosy neighbors!
You know, I shot one from 25+ last night...with a field point...that bounced off the plastic burlap. I kid you not.
Big difference between that and my son's 330fps compound. If one of my arrows hit the border fence I doubt it would even stick, much less penetrate.
Someone had made a comment before about shooting Bunny Busters, but I would think they would tend to skip rather than stick in the grass making them more of a hazard. I also don't think it would buy you out of a violation either.
"Backyard archery" used to be promoted as a healthy family activity when I was a kid. Nowadays there's probably an ordinance against sneezing outside without a germ-killing hanky. :roll:
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Practice/Training”