Practice shot numbers

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Practice shot numbers

#51 Post by Captainkirk »

"The Push" is a long film, but well worth the hour or so spent. I like the way Clay just presents the info but doesn't try to shove it down your throat or convince you one way is better than another. He laid out how a fixed crawl works so that it was totally understandable, where other guys left me confused.
Aim small, miss small!

Longbowfanatic

#52 Post by Longbowfanatic »

Captainkirk wrote:"The Push" is a long film, but well worth the hour or so spent. I like the way Clay just presents the info but doesn't try to shove it down your throat or convince you one way is better than another. He laid out how a fixed crawl works so that it was totally understandable, where other guys left me confused.

The first person I ever heard discuss the fixed crawl was Jimmy Blackmon. I've been using it ever since. Great aiming system for guys who shoot like I do.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#53 Post by Captainkirk »

I like Jimmy a lot. I'm going to be posting some of his videos in the Vault as well as his son's "Nailed it!" videos with a link to the new Youth section. Every kid needs to watch those!
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Practice/Training”