Old recurve site?

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Jamesh76

Old recurve site?

#1 Post by Jamesh76 »

Who has shot them? What are your thoughts? I just got. K mag on eBay which I should receive soon. I have never fiddled with sights before. Any bow I ever bought that had them, I took off. This K mag has the old metal recurve sights on the belly side of the bow out above th shelf on the riser. Thought about removing the., but you know how old screws can break sometimes. I could out remove the pins and leave the bracket. However, I m curious if anyone has actually used them and what your thoughts are?

Crazynate

Re: Old recurve site?

#2 Post by Crazynate »

I have bought old bears with metal sights and all sorts of other handmade contraptions guys used to put on them. I have never had to big of issue getting them out just go slow. K mags are awesome
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Graps

#3 Post by Graps »

Crazynate wrote:I have bought old bears with metal sights and all sorts of other handmade contraptions guys used to put on them. I have never had to big of issue getting them out just go slow. K mags are awesome
Couldn't have said that any better .
2X on that .
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#4 Post by Captainkirk »

James, my Kmag came with sights too. I took it off as it was too high to be practical. I love my Kmag. There's a thread posted here somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Practice/Training”