Practicing tough shots

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Crazynate

Practicing tough shots

#1 Post by Crazynate »

One time I had a buck step behind a tree and I hit the tree smack in the middle lol. Thought this might help for next time. Image
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Practicing tough shots

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

Crazynate wrote:One time I had a buck step behind a tree and I hit the tree smack in the middle lol. Thought this might help for next time. Image
LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#3 Post by Carpdaddy »

The greatest risk I see here is that this appears to be indoors! That could get a feller talked mean too. :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
Is this a archery shop or do you own too many targets & toys?
Good shooting Though.

Crazynate

#4 Post by Crazynate »

Lol thanks. No this is my range in my basement ( until my wife's decides we need another bedroom than I'll get booted). The 2 huge block targets I bought new 10 years ago from an archery shop that closed they hold up well. I painted them black. All the other ones I bought at garage sales or from people I meet when I'm hunting for archery stuff which is a daily thing lol. Except for the HIPS target and the buck. Most of them I got for 5-10 bucks each. Don't need this many but I can't pass em up when they're cheap. Id give a few away but they're just to big to ship and I don't have any buddy's that shoot around here so I just stockpile them. Figure someone will need one sooner or later

Longtrad

#5 Post by Longtrad »

oh man im jealous! I have been trying to get an indoor archery range for years. you are a lucky man Nate.

Mohawk

#6 Post by Mohawk »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's hilarious Nate! Looks like it would be a good shot to practice. They hardly ever give a guy a good clear shot.

Crazynate

#7 Post by Crazynate »

I'm trying to hold onto it as long as possible but I have a feeling the wife wants to make it a living room soon lol. I am very blessed though. She saw the tree by the deer when she went to do laundry and she just shook her head at me lmao. Told her it's good practice

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#8 Post by Captainkirk »

Crazynate wrote:I'm trying to hold onto it as long as possible but I have a feeling the wife wants to make it a living room soon lol. I am very blessed though. She saw the tree by the deer when she went to do laundry and she just shook her head at me lmao. Told her it's good practice
Where is You Tube when you need it? I would have paid good money to see that... :lol:
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#9 Post by Carpdaddy »

I know the look and head shake Nate, I’ve seen it many times! :lol:

“The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys”! :oops:

My wife explains to those who ask about my many hunting adventures...
Every man will chase something, I’m glad he chooses to chase Deer! :mrgreen:

Crazynate

#10 Post by Crazynate »

I get the look a lot. I'm glad you guys can relate. I always tell my wife they're are a lot worse things I could be addicted to haha.

Return to “Practice/Training”