Shooting the Stickbow/Anthony Camera

Read any good Bow Books lately? Here's the spot to talk about it.
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Shooting the Stickbow/Anthony Camera

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

Shooting the Stickbow, Anthony Camera, 422pp
Well written, covers everything he new or experienced trad archer needs to know and then some. It is, simply put, the best instruction manual I've read to date, written by a professional archery coach for more than 30 years.
Having exchanged many emails with Tony regarding shooting form issues and bows I wished to purchase, I can tell you this guy's the real deal.
Available on Amazon Books or from 3Rivers among others.
Highly recommended!

Aim small, miss small!

Longbowfanatic

Re: Shooting the Stickbow/Anthony Camera

#2 Post by Longbowfanatic »

Captainkirk wrote:Shooting the Stickbow, Anthony Camera, 422pp
Well written, covers everything he new or experienced trad archer needs to know and then some. It is, simply put, the best instruction manual I've read to date, written by a professional archery coach for more than 30 years.
Having exchanged many emails with Tony regarding shooting form issues and bows I wished to purchase, I can tell you this guy's the real deal.
Available on Amazon Books or from 3Rivers among others.
Highly recommended!

I have a copy and it's great! It's an excellent resource and I refer to it when I have a question, which as you're being to find out is pretty often. :lol: I use it most often nowadays to answer tuning questions.

Mohawk

#3 Post by Mohawk »

That's about how the target looks when I shoot, except the group would be more in the area of that X. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :geek:

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#4 Post by Captainkirk »

Mohawk wrote:That's about how the target looks when I shoot, except the group would be more in the area of that X. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :geek:
I'm impressed...how many inches back are you from the target? 8-)
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Bookshelf”