I was anEagle Scout

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.
Graps

I was anEagle Scout

#1 Post by Graps »

I was proud to be in the Boy Scouts of America back in the 60s and 70s.
I achieved the rank of Eagle just before I turned 18 years old.
Several years ago they started letting girls join the Boy Scouts, changed the name of the origination to just Scouts.
Now that kinda ground my butt a little. And then they allowed openly gays to participate.
Now this........http://www.wnd.com/2018/05/condoms-requ ... -jamboree/
As the title of this post says, I was an Eagle Scout. I am not any longer. I will not even tell anyone that I was in the Boy Scouts.
And if I can do it, I'm going to request that my name be removed from the National Eagle Scout Registry.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Graps

Re: I was anEagle Scout

#2 Post by Graps »

boyscout_logo.jpg
boyscout_logo.jpg (65.92 KiB) Viewed 63 times
how-to-use402.jpg
how-to-use402.jpg (106.43 KiB) Viewed 63 times
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: I was anEagle Scout

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

I never made Eagle but went through Cubs, Scout and Explorer. I was a troop council member and assistant scoutmaster though 4 boys growing up and attended summer camp with the troop every year.
Yes, I am pissed, disgusted, outraged, furious (did I miss any?) at what the progressives have done to this country, and the Boy Scouts of America. The National folks say they have buckled under pressure due to dwindling numbers...if my boys were still of scouting age, I would find something else for them to do. One of the last bastions of American masculinity has crumbled.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”