New-kew-ler skeeters?

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.
Grizzly

Re: New-kew-ler skeeters?

#16 Post by Grizzly »

There is a product similar to that stateside. I used it years ago and I think they recommended it for kids because it kept the deet suspended off the skin. Now to come up with a name :oops:
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Grizzly

#17 Post by Grizzly »

There is a product similar to that stateside. I used it years ago and I think they recommended it for kids because it kept the deet suspended off the skin. Now to come up with a name :oops:

I think this was it. i used the lotion with deet. The packaging seems to have changed. Sawyer.

https://www.sawyerdirect.net/FAQInsectRepellent
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#18 Post by Captainkirk »

Yes, the Sawyer products are available at Bass Pro. That's where I got my Permethrin.
It's really kind of a PITA...when you are in the north woods or on the farm, you kind of expect to have to 'spray up' before you go outdoors. Doing so at home in the 'burbs seems like a major PITA, time-consuming, and then after shooting for 15-30 minutes, you come in and you have this stuff all over you for the rest of the evening. But if you DON'T...you come in to find itchy welts in all the places you didn't know they were nibbling on. :?
Not only that, but like Jason said, there is a very real danger these days of West Nile, encephalitis, and other 'skeeter-borne nasties.
I guess it goes with the territory.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”