Plane Nonsense

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Plane Nonsense

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

Aim small, miss small!

White Falcon

Re: Plane Nonsense

#2 Post by White Falcon »

I think people these days are under a lot more stress and are to proud to ask for help, or don't realize they need help.

Graps

#3 Post by Graps »

Just too much....
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Jamesh76

#4 Post by Jamesh76 »

its bad. I deal with suicidalsubjects or suicide in one for or another probably 10-12 times a week on average in my current profession.

stumper

#5 Post by stumper »

Yeah we had a 45 min standoff two nights ago with a guy trying to get us to kill him in the pouring rain.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Grizzly

#6 Post by Grizzly »

That was a twin engine jet he flew into his house. How slow could he have been going and still fly? 100+?

What worries me even more is what the antifa protesters were chanting, "no borders, no walls no usa at all"

Now that is even crazier and insane. I don't know how the police are able to restrain themselves or for how much longer they will be able to..

Antifa protestors are going to attack someone not involved in a protest and it may get very ugly. Like the shot heard round the world at Concord or Lexington.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Shadowhntr

#7 Post by Shadowhntr »

Sad indeed.
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”