Face masks are now required out in public in Illinois

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.
Grizzly

Face masks are now required out in public in Illinois

#1 Post by Grizzly »

RangerSilver.jpg
RangerSilver.jpg (20.2 KiB) Viewed 609 times
Me..... in line at checkout.

Checker...Sir, that's not a mask.

Me...Sure it is.

Checker...No sir, that is not a mask.

Me...Sure it is. What did the Lone Ranger wear?

Checker...

Me...

Checker...

Me...HI YO SILVER!
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Face masks are now required out in public in Illinois

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

I've been doing it wrong all this time! :shock:
Aim small, miss small!

Elkman
Site Admin

#3 Post by Elkman »

Yeah, Hopefully it helps.

I got an email from the VA telling us that all Veterans, VA staff and visitors are required to wear a mask at any VA facility starting May 7.

I think wearing a mask shows the person or persons near you out in public that you respect their lives and you are doing your part to help slow the spread. We all think we are healthy and shouldn't need to wear the mask, but do we all know if we are Asymptomatic?

NO WE DON'T!

I hate to think about it, but can it be said that the downfall of life as we know it here in the states will be our own freedoms? Not to mention the greed and selfishness that now runs wild in this country.

I know I don't need to say this because a lot of us on this site are a higher risk, but everyone needs to do their part. We are all in this together!
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

True. I only used a little humor to lighten the load. I wear a mask out in public and in stores and when around other people. I also have a supply of vinyl gloves I already need at home to care for my wife. It would be catastrophic to bring this home by carelessness. Our daughter already has copd and might not survive this virus. Some can pull through but for some whom this infection runs rampant in, the damage internally is way beyond what we can imagine. I read one paper by a doctor that i could barely follow that talked about all the systems in our body that can be effected and how little they know about how to prevent it. It's really nothing to fool with or take lightly when it can kill or severely damage so many.

The sad thing is that man has always been taken down by disease. It may be attributed to our fall but nonetheless it is a part of living. Responsible living may just be brought to light by it also along with overreaction, selfishness and deceit by some which also is being brought to light.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Elkman
Site Admin

#5 Post by Elkman »

I definitely got a kick from the Long Ranger mask post. It did bring a big smile to my face.

My post was not directly pointing at any one individual. I was sharing my thoughts in hope that even one person my change their way of treating this massive threat to the world as we know it. Especially now that it looks like it may have found a way of sickening the children and we all know they are our future.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#6 Post by Captainkirk »

Yes, nothing to take lightly. ( I was gonna say "nothing to sneeze at", but thought that might be in bad taste) ;)

Walking around the stores here (for essential items only!...otherwise we are sheltering in place) is like being on Mars. :shock: They are checking body counts at the door, no mask/no entry, and seeing every single person in a store wearing a mask really drives home the point; "this ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no foolin' around". For real.
I pray everyone here and their family circles stay free and clear of this thing no matter where in this country you live.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”