Poll: what listings do you prefer?

Links to vintage, used and collectible bows from various auction sites
Forum rules
Post any auction bows or accessories links in this forum that you think others may find interesting that you don't intend to bid on yourself. If you do decide to bid on an item you've posted, either delete the link or make public your intention to bid as a courtesy to others here.

What type of auction links do you prefer to have listed?

Low pricing
13%
Rare or collectibles
25%
Brand/make/model
13%
Style (recurve, longbow, takedown)
13%
Condition (only link bows in pristine condition)
13%
Seller rating (e.g. 100% only, etc)
No votes
No opinion/don't care
25%

Total votes: 8

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Poll: what listings do you prefer?

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

Hey, fellers...
For those of you who view these listings, what drives your selling bus? Is it price, rarity, condition brand, style...take the poll and make your preference known.
Me; I'm a sucker for a low price but that doesn't mean the rest of you are. I frequently post listings that appear to be a good price on a decent bow, but if there's some other 'wow factor' that make you jump and shout, let me know so I know what to watch for and link.
Thanks!

Feel free to comment here. I am frequently browsing the auction sites looking for nothing in particular; if there is something you want me to watch for let me know.
Aim small, miss small!

Crazynate

Re: Poll: what listings do you prefer?

#2 Post by Crazynate »

I like buying collectibles online and I would say I buy more with the "buy it now " it now then on auction. Lots of old collectors out there will sell something for a fair price buy it now and those are the ones I look for. I do bid but sometimes it can get outa hand and I'll spend more than I really wanted to lol.
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Jamesh76

Re: Poll: what listings do you prefer?

#3 Post by Jamesh76 »

I put no opinion. I look daily at e Bay and multiple forums. Commonly have 8-10 I am watching.

Return to “Vintage Bow Auctions”