We raised some money for the Wounded Warriors today

A charity to raise funds for wounded soldiers to go on hunts
Forum rules
Please give what you can wheather it be a cash donation or items for auction.
Crazynate

Re: We raised some money for the Wounded Warriors today

#11 Post by Crazynate »

Thank you Shadow Hunter and guys for the kinds words. Having support from guys like you means the world. You guys in the traditional archers community are top notch guys and are one of the main reasons i love this sport so much. People do make the difference and as Bjorn said wounded warriors is a worthy cause. Even if it is an organization that only donates 50% that's still 50% more than veterans get from a lot of other groups. A friend of mine that lost a limb was helped out by wounded warriors and I can't tell you what that meant to him. The VA health system is so bad and that makes veterans feel like nobody cares and I really believe it contributes to the 24 veterans we lose a day to suicide. So when small organizations and groups of guys like you all put on shoots and raise money that is priceless to someone who served. So thank you
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#12 Post by Captainkirk »

Crazynate wrote:Thank you Shadow Hunter and guys for the kinds words. Having support from guys like you means the world. You guys in the traditional archers community are top notch guys and are one of the main reasons i love this sport so much. People do make the difference and as Bjorn said wounded warriors is a worthy cause. Even if it is an organization that only donates 50% that's still 50% more than veterans get from a lot of other groups. A friend of mine that lost a limb was helped out by wounded warriors and I can't tell you what that meant to him. The VA health system is so bad and that makes veterans feel like nobody cares and I really believe it contributes to the 24 veterans we lose a day to suicide. So when small organizations and groups of guys like you all put on shoots and raise money that is priceless to someone who served. So thank you
The thanks belongs to you and folks like yourself, Nate. God bless you and the others for your sacrifices.
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#13 Post by Shadowhntr »

X2
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Crazynate

#14 Post by Crazynate »

Thanks guys
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Return to “Wounded warriors”