My Niece and her new bow

Our Link To The Future Of Trad Hunting
Longtrad

My Niece and her new bow

#1 Post by Longtrad »

Last month my niece was the lucky winner of the TGMM youth bow giveaway. When I first showed her the bow, arrows, and armguard she was just silent for a few minutes while she looked everything over, then she looked up and told me to go get my bow too, so we can shoot!

Last night we just shot at some clumps of grass and dandelions but this evening I set up a hay bale with some balloons on it for her. I was surprised how much she has already improved from the first session, she was able to do a good job of keeping the arrow shelved during draw and has no problem letting em rip!

Her first balloon pop, she was pretty impressed!

Check out how well that little armgaurds fits and as well as the cresting on her bright chartreuse fletched arrows.

here is us posing with our two Maddogs after a fun evening of target shooting.

Longtrad

Re: My Niece and her new bow

#2 Post by Longtrad »

Kids are funny though, after one particularly good round I applauded her on how tightly grouped her arrows were, to which she responded "hey uncle Clay, hold this and watch how fast I can run" ..... lmao :lol: :lol: :roll:

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

She is adorable!!!! And a good shot, too! Popped that ol' balloon, right off! This is what I'm talking about, fellers. Posts like this one make it all worth while. :mrgreen:
These kids are the future of trad.
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#4 Post by Shadowhntr »

Such a cutie! Thanks for posting, and more yet, thanks for being involved and promoting the good wholesome sport of archery. Congrats to her on a fine bow and set up! Great job Clay!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#5 Post by Captainkirk »

How is the shooting going with your niece, Clay?
Aim small, miss small!

Mohawk

#6 Post by Mohawk »

I missed this the first time around, but she is PRECIOUS! :lol: Way to go uncle Clay!

Return to “Youth Archers and Trad Hunters”