more prayers for the country

This forum is for sharing all your prayers for family and fellow members of the traditional archery community.
Forum rules
Prayers and concerns involving members families and friends.
jaydee2trad

more prayers for the country

#1 Post by jaydee2trad »

going to get crazy now, ok crazier. don't figure that this nation will ever be anything like it was. and a lot of people will be acting totally different as well.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: more prayers for the country

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

We're already seeing that, Jerry. I'm with you on the prayers. We will sure be needing them.
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

Re: more prayers for the country

#3 Post by Grizzly »

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."(2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV)

We as a nation have turned our backs on Him for decades now. I can't help but think that now He has turned us over to the enemy and into captivity just as He did with Israel.

Will he get our attention? Or will we continue to try to fix our problems on our own without Him.

For a nation that claims, In God We Trust, we certainly haven't been doing that.

Many pray, but how many humble themselves, deny self, turn from their wicked ways and seek His face? How many Christians do you know that have had God reveal Himself to them in so many possible ways?
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “Prayers”