Going through withdrawals here.

How to's, questions, and build alongs for those who enjoy the craft of building traditional bows.
Forum rules
No selling of traditional bows you manufactured. Only sponsors are allowed to post new bows for sale.
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Going through withdrawals here.

#11 Post by Carpdaddy »

"CarpHawk" :lol: :lol: Now there's a good bow name! You fellers got some good ideas, the wheels are turning. :ugeek:

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#12 Post by Captainkirk »

I'm liking this idea. A lot. Tony, you can't keep all the bows you (want to) make anyway. Might as well sell a few to the members here to fund your habit. You know I would also gladly pre-pay for a carbon copy of "Greenie" if you are interested.
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#13 Post by Carpdaddy »

Right now my focus is to get my sights set for the Tradfest! But I do have a Sleezebay account should I decide to auction one off. Or I could list one on classifieds here. ???

Mohawk

#14 Post by Mohawk »

Carpdaddy wrote:Right now my focus is to get my sights set for the Tradfest! But I do have a Sleezebay account should I decide to auction one off. Or I could list one on classifieds here. ???
Now what kind of question is that?!?! :evil: I say sell em right here. :D I may not need a new bow, but that don't mean I can resist buying one. :lol: Besides, I have 4 kids and 2 grandsons who will be in the need eventually.

stumper

#15 Post by stumper »

Definitely should do it here
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Shadowhntr

#16 Post by Shadowhntr »

My bet is, it will be a cyber brawl on here to get a Carp bow! Lol!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Longtrad

#17 Post by Longtrad »

what do you think of that wheel paint? is that the way to go for bow finishing?

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#18 Post by Captainkirk »

Put one for auction here, Tony. Nobody on eBay ever heard of you. Here, you are FAMOUS!
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#19 Post by Carpdaddy »

Wow; went to Church and got humbled, came home and got on here and got the big head! The only thing that would make one of my bows special is that you guys get to see it built. Keep pumping me up and I'm going to have to let my wife read this. :lol: :lol: But I remember the Monkey on the pole and I ain't going up there! :oops:

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#20 Post by Carpdaddy »

Longtrad wrote:what do you think of that wheel paint? is that the way to go for bow finishing?
From all indications so far I am going to say yes. There are some guys on another site doing testing on it. One put a sprayed piece in the freezer then bent it to see if there would be any wrinkles or cracks. So far so good.

Return to “The Bowyer”