Anyone can build a bow

How to's, questions, and build alongs for those who enjoy the craft of building traditional bows.
Forum rules
No selling of traditional bows you manufactured. Only sponsors are allowed to post new bows for sale.
Greg Felty

Re: Anyone can build a bow

#131 Post by Greg Felty »

Graps wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:09 am So do we get to see another build?
I still need a few things. Plus with bow season and all the chores I am hoping to get started mid Nov.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Tradman

#132 Post by Tradman »

Kennym is a sponsor actually.I just forgot to ask tom to put him on as such.... :roll:
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#133 Post by Captainkirk »

Tradman wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:08 am Kennym is a sponsor actually.I just forgot to ask tom to put him on as such.... :roll:
We kinda figured as much...
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#134 Post by Carpdaddy »

Hey that’s great, thank you Kenny for becoming a sponsor. Now somebody has got to order a bow blank from him!!

Dan

#135 Post by Dan »

There’s a good chance I’ll be ordering one this winter to make a bow for my son.

Elkman
Site Admin

#136 Post by Elkman »

That will be nice. I need to make one for my son also. He has been waiting for awhile now.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Return to “The Bowyer”