Took a chance

How to's, questions, and build alongs for those who enjoy the craft of building traditional bows.
Forum rules
No selling of traditional bows you manufactured. Only sponsors are allowed to post new bows for sale.
Nock

Re: Took a chance

#51 Post by Nock »

You can do it!
Happiness is a tight chain!

Grizzly

#52 Post by Grizzly »

Someone else just refinished some limbs on here. I held my breath wondering how you would get all the scratches out and if you could achieve a clear finish again. He was just redoing the finish, not removing a camo finish. I'm sure it will take a gentle touch to not go too deep. You really need to hear from a few folks who've done that.

Personally, I'm perfectly happy with and like my camo limbs. I have the old ilf wood/carbon limbs that Three Rivers first sold with the Dalaa takedowns. Plus, they were given as a gift by Shortdraw when I thought I might have to stop shooting or drop alot of weight.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

stumper

#53 Post by stumper »

Truth be told griz. I'm pretty satisfied and will probably leave it. It's not worth risking the bow.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Graps

#54 Post by Graps »

I don't blame you.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#55 Post by Captainkirk »

Me neither!
Aim small, miss small!

Nock

#56 Post by Nock »

If I went this far I’d have to go rest way. But it looks great way it is.
Happiness is a tight chain!

Return to “The Bowyer”