Dreaming

How to's, questions, and build alongs for those who enjoy the craft of building traditional bows.
Forum rules
No selling of traditional bows you manufactured. Only sponsors are allowed to post new bows for sale.
Graps

Re: Dreaming

#11 Post by Graps »

👏👏👏👏👏
Very well done 👍
We definitely need this to be a build along.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Greg Felty

#12 Post by Greg Felty »

That will make a beautiful bow. Can't wait to see it.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

stumper

#13 Post by stumper »

The generosity of this site, to which I have also be a recent receipiant cannot be understated. Can't wait!
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#14 Post by Carpdaddy »

Well had to make a executive decision, I am still struggling some (Although much better) with health issues, but I just got to have a new bow, I’m sure you all understand that. I am also still very busy in ministry as much as physically able, most days lately and no let up in sight, and another revival next week. So I got with my buddy Kenny M, a sponsor here, and discussed him putting a blank together for me like last year, and surely I could finish it. So the wheels are in motion, looking for the riser block to arrive any day now, and we will go from there.

stumper

#15 Post by stumper »

Great idea!
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#16 Post by Captainkirk »

Watching this one for sure, Tony!
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#17 Post by Carpdaddy »

Riser is being sent to KennyM, hope to see progress in the near future, I’m tickled as a gopher in soft dirt! Mike at resin risers called to inform me that a good solid ibeam like G10 or phenolic must be used, especially on a takedown, Kenny is going to handle that also. I sure miss the enjoyment of creating and doing it all myself, but one has to do what he is blessed to be able to do, I’m very grateful for those helping make this bow possible.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#18 Post by Carpdaddy »

I was contacted by Mike who makes the resin risers, he said that he was just not satisfied with the riser, so he is going to pour another one. Didn’t say what he didn’t like but he is the one that needs to be satisfied first. I will start a new thread for the build.

Grizzly

#19 Post by Grizzly »

gopher_MChapman.jpg
gopher_MChapman.jpg (53.85 KiB) Viewed 173 times
Happy as a gopher in soft dirt :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “The Bowyer”