KTBA 2015

Traditional archery events, club announcements, 3D shoots.
Forum rules
Post all club events or traditional archery related gatherings.
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: KTBA

#11 Post by Carpdaddy »

Still not been able to secure help so that I can leave. Looks like LinemanSteve will be there early Friday, Big Dude and his son later, I may ride over with brother on Saturday if nothing else.

hornfrog

#12 Post by hornfrog »

We should get there around noon to one o'clock on Thursday, so Jim can get set up. Tell em' to stop by and say hi. :) . Hope you can make it Carp.
"Nothing wrong with the quiet."

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#13 Post by Carpdaddy »

Going to ride over tomorrow just to look around and spend some money. I'll be the one trying to push a wheelchair across gravel! Could not get anyone to take care of him while I was away so I am bringing brother with me. LinemanSteve is bringing me a giant hunting blind for changing him, would have been a challenge in those little portable toilets. Won't be able to shoot the course but at least I can meet, swap, and blow with other folks that have lost their marbles. Looks like rain so I may have to wait till Saturday.

alphamale

#14 Post by alphamale »

hey ery body, just joind this site today, i am from harlan co. ky,, i hope ta make it to this years KTBA event and meet and shoot with every body, thanx again kybownut for turnin me on to this site,,,,, ALPHAMALE

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#15 Post by Carpdaddy »

Good to have you here Alphamale. You done got high marks by being from Ky, you do get deducted for knowing Kybownut though.

Kybownut

#16 Post by Kybownut »

Carpdaddy wrote:Good to have you here Alphamale. You done got high marks by being from Ky, you do get deducted for knowing Kybownut though.
I was figgerin he ought ta git high marks on both accounts

Kybownut

#17 Post by Kybownut »

Welcome Anthony. Join in and make yourself at home!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#18 Post by Captainkirk »

Welcome, Anthony. Glad you found us!
Aim small, miss small!

alphamale

#19 Post by alphamale »

weeell carpdaddy bein a redneck an all i guess i can live with a few more deductions, lol.,.,.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#20 Post by Carpdaddy »

Look forward to meeting you at the KTBA this year, I won't hold Johnny against you. But if you know Huey Long from there there in evarts then I will have to deduct major points.

Return to “Events”