2016 United Bowhunters of Missouri Rendezvous

Traditional archery events, club announcements, 3D shoots.
Forum rules
Post all club events or traditional archery related gatherings.
dhaverstick

2016 United Bowhunters of Missouri Rendezvous

#1 Post by dhaverstick »

I am cordially inviting you all to join the United Bowhunters of Missouri at their annual Rendezvous the weekend of June 24th-26th. It's an outdoor family affair held at the Panther Creek Traditional Bow Range in Fordland, MO. The cost is $20 for adults to shoot all weekend. Kids under 15 are free. There is free primitive camping on the premises and a whole lot of great stuff going on.

The prizes this year for the top shooter in the adult and youth classes are these beautiful knives made by UBM member, Dennis Sharp.
ImageImage

We're also raffling off one of Mr. Sharp's knives in a playing card raffle: 52 cards - $5/card

We always have lots of items for the can raffles ($1/ticket or $5/6) including these beautiful maple arrows made by Mike Dunnaway and these arm guards that I made.

Have I told you about the food yet? We are having a fish fry on Friday night and a good old fashioned Louisiana style crawfish boil on Saturday night. The cost is nothing but we encourage you to bring a side dish if you're so inclined.

Plus there will be musical entertainment both nights including the bluegrass band, Shannon County Tradition, where yours truly will sing the high, sissy part.

Where else are you gonna get all that for $20? Come join us this weekend at 754 Low Gap Road, Fordland, MO.

http://www.unitedbowhunters.com
https://www.facebook.com/unitedbowhuntersofmissouri

Darren

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: 2016 United Bowhunters of Missouri Rendezvous

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

Wow...wish I'd known earlier. Sounds like a great time and I hope some others can make it! Looking forward to a great write-up and hopefully a few photos!
Aim small, miss small!

Kybownut

#3 Post by Kybownut »

Sounds like a great time, nice prizes also.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#4 Post by Carpdaddy »

Sounds great but a bit too fur up the holler fur me! Drove it once in my younger days, thought I would never get there.

Return to “Events”