Need Speakers For The United Bowhunters of Missouri Festival

Traditional archery events, club announcements, 3D shoots.
Forum rules
Post all club events or traditional archery related gatherings.
dhaverstick

Need Speakers For The United Bowhunters of Missouri Festival

#1 Post by dhaverstick »

The United Bowhunters of Missouri Festival will be held the weekend of February 10th-12th 2017 in Springfield, MO at the Ramada Oasis Convention Center and I need a couple more speakers for the event. We usually have a seminar speaker Friday night, 4 during the day on Saturday and a keynote speaker at the banquet Saturday evening. Right now I’ve got the Friday slot open and one Saturday morning.

The topic of the seminar is of the speaker’s own choosing as long as it is bowhunting or archery related. In the past we’ve had folks speak about certain hunts they’ve been on, how to build bows, arrows, strings, leather work, etc. This year we have a guy doing one of 3D target repair and a young lady, with the help of her red tail hawk, doing a seminar on falconry.

As a general rule, the UBM does not pay speaking fees but we will gladly pay for all your travel expenses, take care of you for the weekend and give you a nice parting gift. You will also get the chance to meet some of the nicest people around who will talk your ears off about archery and bowhunting.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing, or you know someone who would be interested in doing this, please contact me at your earliest convenience. I surely do appreciate your help!

Darren Haverstick
dchaverstick@gmail.com
417-693-5304

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Need Speakers For The United Bowhunters of Missouri Fest

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

LARRY....CALLING LARRY.....!
Aim small, miss small!

dhaverstick

Re: Need Speakers For The United Bowhunters of Missouri Fest

#3 Post by dhaverstick »

Well, that didn't take long. I'm all booked up now.

Darren

Return to “Events”