Broken leg...

Use this area to give and to receive advise involved in taking photos, and making videos of your next traditional bow hunt and how to present them to the rest of us.
Forum rules
Post photography or video questions and advice only.
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Broken leg...

#11 Post by Captainkirk »

They can be quite resilient!
Aim small, miss small!

Hill billy

#12 Post by Hill billy »

Its amazing what kind of injurys a wild animal can endure. They move along as normal but Im sure it shortens there life span some what. I know somtimes on a buck it can also effect there horns.

jaydee2trad

#13 Post by jaydee2trad »

Have seen several deer with broken legs and my uncle took a mountain buck with a broken front leg.

White Falcon

#14 Post by White Falcon »

Had one at the house for 3 yrs with a broken ankle.
Attachments
DSCN2766 - Copy (2).JPG
DSCN2766 - Copy (2).JPG (113.91 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
DSCN2761 - Copy.JPG
DSCN2761 - Copy.JPG (125.99 KiB) Viewed 1178 times

Grizzly

#15 Post by Grizzly »

I once had a doe with a badly broken front leg walk and feed past my stand with a fawn. There was no way I could shoot her even though some talk about taking them out of their misery. What misery? I sure wouldn't want someone shooting me if I had a broken leg. She seemed to be doing just fine.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “Photography and video”