Trade TB magazines for Longbow?

Buy and sell traditional bows.
Forum rules
Buying and selling of traditional bows only. Selling of new bows you manufactured prohibited unless you are a sponsor.
2tall

Trade TB magazines for Longbow?

#1 Post by 2tall »

Have a nice, excess longbow in the 50-60 lbs. range that is gathering dust in your archery room? I have a complete set of Traditional Bowhunter Magazines 2002-2013 plus 22 other issues from 1999-2001 and 2014-2018 that are gathering dust in mine (I may have the missing issues for those years, too; looking). I have always wanted to try a longbow (used recurves in the past). Can we trade?

I will deliver the magazines free at my convenience this fall/winter anywhere in southern Idaho or southwestern Montana. Thanks for considering this. PM me.
Attachments
DSCF0309resize.jpg
DSCF0309resize.jpg (137.97 KiB) Viewed 645 times

stumper

Re: Trade TB magazines for Longbow?

#2 Post by stumper »

Good luck on your trade. Noticed you only have 1 post and we'd love to get to know you. Feel free to introduce yourself in the campfire section. Hope to see you here often.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Hello, and welcome aboard!
I don't have any longbows at present, and I have most of my TBM issues going back 3 or 4 years or so. Anyway, hope somebody else will chime in.
Anyway, head on over to the New Member check-in section and introduce yourself! We are always glad to have new members come on board and share their experiences with us, and likewise as well!
While you're at it, would you mind telling us how you heard about Tradhunter?

viewforum.php?f=65
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#4 Post by Graps »

Welcome from Michigan.
Hope you join in here with us.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Return to “Traditional bow classifieds”