Grand Daughter - Return to her First Love

This forum is for sharing all your prayers for family and fellow members of the traditional archery community.
Forum rules
Prayers and concerns involving members families and friends.
USBP1969

Grand Daughter - Return to her First Love

#1 Post by USBP1969 »

Hello,
I have been walking with The Lord since July 23rd. 1969. My grand Daughter has been a target of the enemy even before she was born and I have seen her super naturally saved from certain death twice. At one time she really loved The Lord, but when the enemy could not kill her he started another plan to pull her into the world. Sadly (at least for now) he has been successful. It breaks my heart to know what she has / is doing at this time, but I really feel that, in the Lord’s time she will come back to her first love - Him.

Still I come her askiing for prayer to stop her down hill slide and bring her back into right relationship with our Lord.

Que Dios Les Vendigan,
-kent

Graps

Re: Grand Daughter - Return to her First Love

#2 Post by Graps »

Prayer up.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Elkman
Site Admin

#3 Post by Elkman »

You got it Kent!
Let's hope and pray that all our children and grandchildren that are being pulled in the wrong direction can find there way.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

I hear your heart, brother kent. When the same thing happened to me, I at first didn't understand what was happening. So, the Spirit showed me the Letter to the Church at Ephesus in Revelation 2. I was then able to understand, as you do, what was happening and was able to begin to turn back to my first love, Jesus, the one who broke the power of sin in my life.

4 ‘But I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5 ‘Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first;

This might be a good verse to include in all of our prayers for your Granddaughter as we pray that the Holy Spirit brings this verse or this understanding to her mind and heart also, so that she too might turn back to her first love, and do the very things she did at first, when she first came to know Christ in her life.

If you would please give me her first name, we will pray for her in our home Church today and continue to pray, as your burden is shared here.

Another passage which I just read earlier today, would also be a good one to include in our prayers, Matthew 18:12-14

12 “What do you think? If any man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go and search for the one that is straying? 13 “If it turns out that he finds it, truly I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray. 14 “So it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish."

May we all pray together, in Jesus' name, believing that He will search out this lost sheep and bring her back to His loving fold.

Craig
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#5 Post by Carpdaddy »

I have prayed for this need.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#6 Post by Captainkirk »

Prayers up, brother. PM for password if you care to join us in the CFF (Christian Faith & Fellowship forum) at the bottom of the index page:

http://www.tradhunter.com/tradhunter/fo ... 7c42cf9c6a
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Prayers”