Prayers for Captainkirk

This forum is for sharing all your prayers for family and fellow members of the traditional archery community.
Forum rules
Prayers and concerns involving members families and friends.
Grizzly

Prayers for Captainkirk

#1 Post by Grizzly »

Let us keep our brother Kirk in prayer. I didn't realize just how much he is suffering with what may be severe sciatica and a compressed or pinched nerve. I think many of us can relate to what our brother is going through and how much suffering it can bring. Let us all pray, believing Matthew 18:19, "Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven."

Let us pray that the Lord's healing Hand will be upon our brother Kirk, and that where the doctors leave off, you Lord will bring healing and recovery to brother Kirk, so that he will not be hindered in his walk and new life in Christ Jesus. We pray Lord that you bring this healing upon our brother so that he might vigorously peruse a God given desire to share what has been given him by your Word and the Holy Spirit through the finished work of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ upon the Cross. We pray this together and in agreement Lord, asking this in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for Captainkirk

#2 Post by Carpdaddy »

Agreeing and praying.

Greg Felty

#3 Post by Greg Felty »

Praying for you Kirk.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#4 Post by Captainkirk »

Thanks, fellers. These things generally heal themselves with time, but it sure is aggravating at the moment. I haven't been able to frequent the forum as much as usual due to the fact that sitting at my home desktop aggravates the condition, and we all know once a nerve gets riled up, it takes a bit of time to calm down. So, don't poke the bear, I say.
Aim small, miss small!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#5 Post by Captainkirk »

Thank you all for the prayers. They must be working, as things for both me and the wife have much improved.
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#6 Post by Graps »

Good to hear Kirk.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Return to “Prayers”