Prayers for CD

This forum is for sharing all your prayers for family and fellow members of the traditional archery community.
Forum rules
Prayers and concerns involving members families and friends.
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Prayers for CD

#1 Post by Captainkirk »

We all know our own Carpdaddy has been under the weather lately. Prayers up for quick and speedy recovery so he can make it back to the pulpit next Sunday!
Aim small, miss small!

Grizzly

Re: Prayers for CD

#2 Post by Grizzly »

In the Faith and Fellowship Forum here, we are discussing faith. So, in Faith, agreeing together, and believing on your Word, Matthew 19:18, "if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven, we ask Lord, that you bring a speedy healing to our brother and Pastor, and also to those in his household, so that he might quickly continue on in his service to your Kingdom. We thank you for hearing our prayer, and ask this in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Longtrad

#3 Post by Longtrad »

prayers sent

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#4 Post by Carpdaddy »

Thanks guys, finally showing some signs of life, feeling a little better, just still have bad cough, and rattling in lungs. We have had some beautiful weather since I have been sick, now that the ugly stuff is coming back, maybe I’ll make a comeback! Sure do miss being in Church!

Return to “Prayers”